Do you want to hire a full-time receptionist? Are high costs pulling you back? Here’s a better and cost-effective idea – hire an healthcare answering service company. A well-planned and executed live answering system gives the impression of professional receptionists, that too, at a much lower cost.
Ultimately, you want somebody to talk to your clients in a reassuring manner so that they do business with you. Professional answering service companies have years of experience of talking on the phone on behalf of numerous businesses. They are the best people you can have when you’re not there to attend calls.
6 Benefits of Professional answering service
- It saves you cost. Hiring a traditional receptionist might cost you over a thousand dollars. Things like employee benefits, insurance, leaves, workers’ compensation, incentives, and others arise on hiring staff.
- You pay a receptionist to attend to calls the entire day, even when the phone doesn’t ring! Also, the receptionist is available only during business hours. An Medical answering service company is available 24×7 and you pay only when they attend your calls.
- You hardly miss a call. A receptionist takes a few breaks during the day. She is an employee who enjoys privileges. A virtual answering professional is paid only to attend calls.
- Irrespective of where you are, the professional screens and transfers important calls to you. In case of not-so-important calls, they can handle it themselves. Moreover, your clients won’t have to wait or listen to some voice machine. This makes a difference to the business.
- A full-time receptionist can have mood swings. This may reflect on their tone and way of speaking to clients. They may not always wish to be cheerful. The job of an answering service company is to talk cheerfully and present a pleasant impression to the clients.
- Saving cost by not employing a receptionist allows you to hire more staff for other important assignments. With a good answering service on your side, you can concentrate on other operations that help your business grow.
So, stop looking for a full-time receptionist. What you need is a good answering service company. It’s time to be more professional.