If you are a medical practitioner who is not able to give quality time to your patients as well as your family, then probably, you are overloaded with work and need to outsource. Though it may not be possible for you to hire additional medical staff to assist you due to cost constraints, you can definitely think of hiring an answering service for doctors that can handle all your incoming calls and free some of your time.
If you are wondering what an medical answering service company can do for you, let us brief you with some of its benefits.
- Such a service would ensure that patient calls are attended by a live person around the clock. Whether you are busy in surgery, attending a medical conference, vacationing with your family, or simply experiencing high call volumes, your patients will not have to wait to get answers to their queries. The medical call center answers calls and forwards the messages to you.
- You can outsource the task of scheduling appointments to a medical call center. They usually have scheduling software that helps their operators and your staff to schedule appointments. The schedule is available for viewing to you and your staff through the Internet.
- The answering service can send reminders to your patients regarding their upcoming appointments. Not only will this help your patients keep their appointments but will also make them happy, as they would feel well served.
- Once you hire a medical answering service, you will not have to worry about answering generic queries, like where your clinic is located and what your clinic hours are, as the service provider answers all such questions. Not only this, but some service providers also cater to queries related to insurance and prescriptions.
An answering service for doctors can work well for your practice if you choose one that matches your requirements.
Medical answering service gives patients the assurance that their physician is just a phone call away. As a doctor who has to handle your rapidly expanding practice with a high degree of administrative excellence, the service can be a boon. It not only acts as a personal, virtual receptionist, handling calls 24 hours a day but also makes things easy for your patients and staff.
new jersey answering service for doctors is growing in demand over the past few years because of the tremendous impact it can have on the management of incoming calls from patients and other callers to your clinic. Surveys conducted on patients’ satisfaction reveal that hospitals and clinics using medical answering service have a better image and reputation among the patients. They are elated by the fact that a live voice is available round the clock, to address their concerns and connect them to the doctor or a designated professional if an emergency occurs.
A professionally managed answering service company provides assistance in managing important areas of care giving. It helps in maximizing the resources of the healthcare facility in a cost effective manner. It is a great way to achieve centralization of phone calls and expand your call center services without increasing overhead costs. Trained call executives can assist in delivering effective services by instantly handling patients’ calls with the appropriate level of care or directing them to the best possible solution under the circumstances.
Call answering services also give doctors, access to specialized data for research and help them understand patient history and needs, instantly. It is known to improve staff satisfaction and patient loyalty as they are secure in the knowledge that doctors can be reached at any time of the day or night, should they need your services at odd hours.
The Doctors Answer is the best medical answering service currently available and can be easily customized to match the specific requirements of your clinic or office. Services available include front office representation, managing patients’ calls, scheduling appointments and describing services offered. It is now accepted as the best way to improve services and at the same time, cut down on costs.
Do you want to hire a full-time receptionist? Are high costs pulling you back? Here’s a better and cost-effective idea – hire an healthcare answering service company. A well-planned and executed live answering system gives the impression of professional receptionists, that too, at a much lower cost.
Ultimately, you want somebody to talk to your clients in a reassuring manner so that they do business with you. Professional answering service companies have years of experience of talking on the phone on behalf of numerous businesses. They are the best people you can have when you’re not there to attend calls.
6 Benefits of Professional answering service
- It saves you cost. Hiring a traditional receptionist might cost you over a thousand dollars. Things like employee benefits, insurance, leaves, workers’ compensation, incentives, and others arise on hiring staff.
- You pay a receptionist to attend to calls the entire day, even when the phone doesn’t ring! Also, the receptionist is available only during business hours. An Medical answering service company is available 24×7 and you pay only when they attend your calls.
- You hardly miss a call. A receptionist takes a few breaks during the day. She is an employee who enjoys privileges. A virtual answering professional is paid only to attend calls.
- Irrespective of where you are, the professional screens and transfers important calls to you. In case of not-so-important calls, they can handle it themselves. Moreover, your clients won’t have to wait or listen to some voice machine. This makes a difference to the business.
- A full-time receptionist can have mood swings. This may reflect on their tone and way of speaking to clients. They may not always wish to be cheerful. The job of an answering service company is to talk cheerfully and present a pleasant impression to the clients.
- Saving cost by not employing a receptionist allows you to hire more staff for other important assignments. With a good answering service on your side, you can concentrate on other operations that help your business grow.
So, stop looking for a full-time receptionist. What you need is a good answering service company. It’s time to be more professional.